Becoming Milivyatan: The Journey from Survival to Stardom
Hi i will be taking you on a journey on the how the why and the when.
Before anything, you might be thinking, “Why a blog? Isn’t blogging dead? Isn’t blogging overrated? Do Nigerians even read blogs?” (And that's just me judging myself before I even get to start).and to answer that you need to first understand a couple things
To me, right now. This isn't just a blog, at least not your usual blog; this is the central hub for everything I am building. This is my mind, my experience, my struggles, my joy, and my breakthroughs documented. You can call me Mili, and this is the raw, unfiltered story of my journey to becoming Milivyatan.
Out of Survival, Into the Creator Arena
A little about me: I am a Nigerian, born and raised in Lagos, and for a long time, I survived for a living. And that isn't even a joke. But I won't bore you with a sob tale everyone has got one to tell.
but for the longest time i was just a cog in the machine. Following people's opinions of what i should be, or how i should live or who i had to become i had no time to focus inward on what I actually wanted.My vision was filled with what was crafted for me—a field I didn't really excel in, a career i don't actually want and a dream sold to me that doesnt feel alive, trying to fit in I lived on the consumer side of life for so long, watching others build their dreams, and actually feel alive while living for me i wasn't alive i was just acting out a role the world assigned to me answering to a name shared by million others not unique just another NPC
But not anymore. In the grasp of death i realized i wasn't immune to the dangers around me
My unlimited time was so limited. for me right then and there life as i know it could have ended all my dreams, ideals, goals, left untouched. the properties and wealth of mine i accumulated up for grabs. And from that moment onwards time didn't feel cheap anymore it felt expensive and i have wasted alot from what i know not how much is actually have left, chasing a reality that's not even mine.
A while after that I made a decision to transition into the creative space. It is what i enjoy doing, and it's what am naturally passionate about, and it's the only thing i can continue doing even when am not being rewarded for it. Am stepping into this arena because it is exactly what is required of me for the kind of empire am building, and not because it's easy or because it's rewarding, or because someone else is doing it and excelling at it. but because it is the path of my vision that doesn’t feel blurred or undefined its the only thing i can see myself being successful at doing and rn am declaring my unfiltered opinion I am not just making this decision to try it out,I am setting out to dominate it. become the Wizard King of the 21st century internet. I am going to be the best at what i do. NOT THE SECOND BEST BUT THE BEST. I am going to be the most prominent livestreamer, public figure,internet sensation known to man.
Breaking the Matrix
I have always loved the creative scene, and exploring new ideas. But without the resources,experience or mentor i felt lost on where to begin and with my mind set to default which is survival, it never felt like the "right time" to create, aspire, or have fun.
Newsflash to readers: for decisions like this, there is never a perfect time. You just have to start then figure it out along the way
after my commitment i ignored all odds and just took my chances and one day i just started, and along the way i fell in love with a new version of myself, and journeyed even further into the unknown. Deciding to challenge a system that doesn’t benefit me came with several consequences and it certainly didn't come cheap but the joy i had every moment of the way outweighed the challenges or difficulties and that right there is my character building moment
Alot of people i have surrounded myself with saw creativity as a waste of time,money and effort, and most don't see a future to it. A system addicted only to one way of life. Against all odds, Mili will still become a titan
A warm welcome to all of you who has decide to follow me on this journey, because it won't be easy. Not for me or for you. Which brings up the ultimate question:
Who is Milivyatan, and what does he stand for?
Who is Milivyatan?On Google, it should probably say Milivyatan is a livestreamer, a public figure, and a catalyst for self and financial growth. He shares his goals, struggles, and the exact steps he will and has taken in order to achieve growth, providing real-time results and experiences with a thriving, like-minded community.
Historically, the Livyatan was a prehistoric apex predator of the ocean. It was a massive, extinct species of sperm whale that possessed the largest biting teeth of any known animal. It didn't just survive in the deep waters; it completely dominated them.
That was the exact energy I needed, and I have emulated it.
I enjoyed consuming content and along the way somehow came across these wonderful creature it was fascinating so much the name got stuck in my head
I have alot of nicknames from time to time but non of them carried weight and aura of milivyatan it was either that or DGHOSTVIPER but that's a name i gamed with its my gamer tag it was good for gaming but beyond that it wasn't sensational enough or unique enough.
the uniqueness of milivyatan comes in when i wanted to register several social platforms and it was available. For once i have arrived first or arrived early at most
It was available on most social platforms i use which means one thing the name is completely unique
Same name on all platforms
The problem was it was difficult to pronounce for some, confusing to spell for most and that translate to difficulty in visibility. Most people i met found it challenging to spell.........
And to that i already have a solution. Which is a business card with the name spelled out and a qr code for scanning and a all in one social media platform i used Link.me with time people will get use to the name.
The content creation space, especially IRL streaming, is like a vast, unpredictable ocean. A lot of people are just floating, doing the same conventional, scripted streams. The Livyatan represents going deeper. It shouts raw power, unyielding presence, and an ambition that refuses to stay in the shallow end. So we aren't here to just participate in the industry; we are here to command our space within it.
As a constant reminder of what I represent, I say "me, Leviathan," which is my way of saying I am Livyatan.
Milivyatan is the fusion of two sides of my life. "Mili" is the approachable side—the guy you'll see on stream, walking the streets, trying new things, and documenting the raw, unscripted reality of going from a consumer NPC to a creative professional. It is the face of the community.
But the "vyatan" attached to it is the reminder of the engine running underneath. It is the CEO mindset. It represents the late nights building the VytanHQ infrastructure, plotting the strategies, learning what works, and pushing the boundaries of what a mobile streaming setup can actually do.
Milivyatan bridges the gap between the public figure laughing with chat and the visionary building an empire.
You Are the Vyatan Tribe
This is exactly why you aren't just "viewers." You are the Vyatan Tribe. When you support the stream, either by watching,participating, sharing or simply following by reading the blog it means we share that same apex mentality. And I have inspired you to actually take a step towards your own journey.I started this movement to prove that we do not have to be defined or confined by our current situations. We are not defined by looks, clothes, steeze,culture or material things or peoples opinion about us. We are everyday people choosing to become our absolute best versions despite the tension or situation we find our self in. We are financial experts, tech enthusiasts, creatives, problem solvers,fathers, mothers, brothers, and sisters. We are anyone and everyone what separates us from the rest of the world is that decision to go inwards find our truly calling and shape our reality with our will, and we support each other through shared knowledge, ideas, funds, and opinions.
We are navigating these waters together to build an ecosystem that will pave futures for generations to come
Welcome to the deep end.
The Struggle, The Spark, and The Shift
My journey started like many other creatives: watching YouTube tutorials, saving up for gadgets, and for me, the insatiable desire to stream without actually knowing how, what to do, or what my niche or focus was. And at first, I was confused. So I focused purely on "going live" and just appearing the way the tutorials told me to: showing up, being consistent, learning new things,posting, and just figuring things out along the way.
I had a tough time starting out. I was alone and scared, but continued doing it scared.
I was scared of being seen scared of being laughed at. scared of attracting negative attentions but most scared of failing.
My friends were uninterested, busy, or just straight up looking at me with doubt. (A huge thanks to the few who actually offered their love and support). I struggled to find people who matched my energy, shared my thoughts, or had faith in my struggles and goals so i made the hard decision to grind harder, to stop multitasking or trying to satisfy everyone.
To stop forcing people to see that there's a path to where I am headed. To stop hiding.
I reduced my time spent with friends, isolated myself to self-discover. improved my mind power and aligned myself with a positive mindset to help me grow.
Doing all this, i met new people made new friends and gained new habits
Habits i can never do before like early morning jogs. waking up before the sun. Staying fit and self motivating. I started cutting old habits that added zero value to myself and my goals.
I met people that help me build my public confidence and this supported my courage to stream outdoors more often and care less about the curious onlookers.
Making this shift, I realized it is okay to be shy, it's okay to be afraid, and it's okay to feel alone.
But what matters is to continue showing up despite all the fears challenges and difficulties to just keep showing up
Build a strong mind.
Build a strong body.
Build a strong channel with your core [building a strong spiritual presence]
And staying close to your God
This lifestyle has help me grow exponentially improved me mentally financially and spiritually that why i choose to build a massive community whom my decisions will inspire along the way.
The VytanHQ Blueprint: What’s Next
This blog is the official headquarters for the Vyatan Tribe, and I am not holding anything back. Here is exactly what you can expect to see dropping on this page in the coming weeks:
Cost implications the actual breakdown of what my setup cost.
Apps methods and tools and skills i have tested and my honest opinion about it and the current set of tools i currently use to archive my livestream.
Raw IRL Recaps: You will get the uncut, behind-the-scenes breakdown of my In-Real-Life streams across Lagos. From the chaos of daily activities, adjusting to my new self, and building my empire one brick at a time to discovering new things in these industry, overcoming new challenges.
Withness my transition from a streamer with 3 liveveiws to a global sensation pulling unimaginable numbers in real-time impact the decision that shapes the journey take part in the unforgettable moments, join the livestream in real familiar places, bring the livestream to towns, cities and countries, go places most people don't talk about.meet interesting individuals on their journey become great and most importantly impact a new wave of inspired individuals who will build empires themselves using what they've learned from our experience.
The $8,000 Studio Build:
Alot of you will see the $8000 price tag and first thought is wow for livestreaming that's alot!! and some of you will be like well that's decent start! if he is building a whole studio with that
If you are part of [ team A ](it's too much team). I understand where you coming from and I won’t try to force you to see this from my perspective.
And if you are [ team B ] (decent price for a starting point). Thank You. people like you probably worked on a production team has creative experience or you are probably more comfortable than the average Nigerian.
First lets break down somethings that can be purchased with $8000
A land, a car, a business, a house in some cases probably,
And sometimes a single camera lens, a bicycle, a single pc, a wrist watch, a figurine statue, a single shirt, a single pair of shoe,a necklace, a single laptop, a single dinner in some restaurants.
Point is it depends who you are,where you are and when you're $8000 is life changing for some and its a daily spend for some. It's simply like that
But I'll explain how i arrived at that conclusion
Remember $8000 is not to start [i have already started] its simply to upscale / upgrade the setup
Which brings me to the first "why" [reminder this isn't a tryout its a commitment]
"Upgradeability" my equipments must beupgradable,easy to build on and has a market for accessories and diy possibilities
"Flexibility" my equipment must flexible easy to move around,take from one spot to another and connect to other equipments easily
"Authentic" no room for fakes, cheaper buy or inauthentic products (they can be hard to repair has lower resale value,output not up to per, or just simply hard to work with.
"And Nigeria proof" Nigeria proof might not be understood by people living outside Nigeria but Nigerians are very familiar with these word a quick search on why some international companies or brands left or sold their operations in nigeria should bring you up to pa
The equipment must be able to operate despite Nigeria harsh situations. Overcome power outages and network failures
And believe me even with all my research $8000 is going by me a pro broke boy setup
Those who know the cost of a tvu will understand what am saying more.
I made some of the things I choose to spend on public and some a trade secret.
But know this the whole $8000 is going to be spent on equipments alone
Like every other business there is we have operations costs security savings and reinvestment fund.
But i learn everyday and upgrading from a phone-based setup that overheats to a professional "pro broke boy" mobile streaming rig centered around ease of access, flexibility, and upgradeability. I choose to document every dollar raised & how it was raised, every piece of gear bought, and the technical realities of building Livyatan Studios from the ground up so someone coming behind me can know what to do and direction to follow.
creator insights
Alot of people expect me to fail,even my family member told me I will fail at this. And to all of you who think the same. This doesn't trigger me or make me angry. Cause i choose to not run away from failure but embrace it only when i fail can i improve grow and evolve i have made peace with failure and decided to fail my way to success. I can only truly fail when i decide to quit and trust me that's not happening 💯
Word of advice - don't rush greatness evolve slowly and appreciate the small wins but don't you dare give up on your dreams. Keep the grind going slow grind is still grind.
Tribe Expansion:
I will be dropping the official hierarchy and lore for our Discord community—the Vyatan Gist Hub. Get ready to learn how you can rank up and earn your badges as we build this oceanic empire together.
I have designed an entire ecosystem to ensure this happens everywhere whatsaspp,Facebook,Telegram, Every platform so no one is left out
Wanna know more? Catch me live on Twitch, Kick, or YouTube, and soon TikTok, Facebook, X, instagram and NimoTV. Follow the blog when you aren't on the streams. Streaming doesn't have to fit in a box—watch me on the platforms you are already familiar with.
Stay updated. Watch the change happen in real-time.
Follow the journey here: @ link.me/milivyatan
Leave your thoughts in the comments here or the WhatsApp VGH GROUP





go become great #mili2Dworld
ReplyDelete