Mili Isn't Getting Canceled—Mili is Getting Paid
The Rebrand: Choosing Uniqueness Over Controversy
How did we get here? A few months back, I wanted a display name for my socials and somehow settled on "Mili Got Canceled."
To me then, it was the right decision. It was strategic; I thought people would wonder, "Who is Mili and why did he get canceled?" But somehow, the embodiment of what that name meant was so negative it had a bad impact on the brand I’m building. I only realized that when I decided to build a sound mind.
"Mili Got Canceled" was everywhere on my social accounts. I’d had a discussion with ChatGPT looking for names that could cause controversy and ended up with a name that attracted negative vibes. That’s why I’ll be thinking for myself from now on. I will only use AI for complicated tasks I can’t do myself—using it as a tool, rather than letting it do the thinking for me.
It was nauseating. My name is Milivyatan. My name is unique, and it is truly my name. It’s a name I gave myself, not one that was assigned. It’s my decision and my uniqueness. Some find it difficult to pronounce, which is why I wanted to become something else—something easier to say—but that wasn't my uniqueness. I chose to stay Milivyatan. You can call me Mili.
A positive mindset has no room for bad energy.
The Milestone: Twitch Monetization
Thank God, guys. Thank you all for the love, the support, and the continuous motivation to bring us to these moments. Mili has been monetized on Twitch!
It wasn’t an easy journey or a smooth one, but I’m glad it’s something I did alone and actually achieved without cheating or getting discouraged. A lot has happened in this journey; we have learned, evolved, and actually experienced what the early stage of a livestreamer is like.
Although I made mistakes, was tricked, and was confused at first—this is my achievement. This achievement might not be a huge milestone to some of you, but to me, it's a huge achievement. It’s a sign that my presence and consistency have paid off. I came from zero social presence, and Twitch is famous for being hard to grow or grind on.
Even in person, I only have a few close friends. Reaching this milestone is very significant in my journey. Getting monetized could have been a day or two achievement for a musician or a creator who already has a huge following elsewhere and transitioned to Twitch —but that’s a person who has already built a name. This is my first attempt at content creation, livestreaming, or simply being a creator. Thanks to all of you who made this happen.
The Twitch Monetization for all program is one of the best things to happen on Twitch and for me just at the right time. this program allows streamers like me who find it difficult to grind on Twitch cause of the affiliate status requirements. I have not yet met the new requirements i have 4hours of livestream left and am really glad people who are just starting out like me. will now have a reasons to be motivated to be consistent and just like i am .
The Temptation: Real Growth vs. Falsified Numbers
Being a streamer comes with the challenge where everyone expects you to already be successful, with no room for growth. When I come across people, their questions are: "How many followers do you have?" "How many people are watching live?" and many more.
Simply supporting a creative at an early stage is encouragement for them. Do not rely on numbers that can be falsified. Yes—followers, views, even live chat can be falsified. Sub-donations and bits, too. Please note that this is against streaming platform policies and you can be permanently banned for doing this.
But it’s an option. It’s a shortcut for those who want to buy their way in. And it’s not what my brand represents.
It was tempting, and I won’t deny that it brings a certain vision of success. Onlookers will perceive you as successful and respect you as such. I can understand why people would do this; if 200k people approve of him, it means "I can approve of him too." It’s just human lazy nature.
It is my personal decision not to go through that route, and I don't encourage it. Actually doing the work myself and discovering myself along the way means I will find my art, get experience, and become a guru at it.
The Future: Verification and The Pioneer Role
Reaching this milestone has given me the motivation I need to push further. I’m curious how that Twitch purple mark is achieved.
Next milestone: Verification/ twitch partner.
The Promise: Although I have mapped out roles to assign to my community members along with the benefits (more on that shortly in another blog post), I am looking to create one more role. Maybe called Pioneers. I'll let you guys determine the benefits for the role in a discussion in our Discord community or WhatsApp.
The Requirements:
This role is open only to the first 1,000 followers. StreamElements is logging all followers, so it's easy to track.
This is available across YouTube, Twitch, and Kick only.
Following on all three platforms earns you the title Pioneer Plus.
There will also be a Secret Class available to 100 people only.
This is going to be massive.




